SHIPPING

SHIPPING

Where are your $$$ Going?? Get A ZexZee Chalkboard

ZexZee Chalkboards
Classy Custom Chalkboards for Home & Business!!


Can your business benefit from a bright and beautiful Chalkboard//
You bet!!!
Customers are automatically drawn to artistically pleasing menu boards,
chalkboards and signs.
I specialize in the Chalkboard itself...
Creating a marvelous, funtastically framed Chalkboards on which you can
update and chalk on yourself!!
Instead of concentrating on the writing.. I concentrate on the Chalkboard!!
Most establishments have an employee who can artistically fill the fine print,
so why lock yourself in?
Menus are always changing.. specials are not forever..
My Chalkboards are blank, providing plenty of room for you to
display your menu and the freedom to change at any time!
Expo Wet Erase markers make it a snap to write on your own
Custom ZexZee Chalkboard!!
Writing looks professional!!
Comes in assorted colors..

Don't spend $$ on a Chalkboard you are locked into!!

My ZexZee Chalkboards are Classy.. a board to be proud of!!

Photobucket


Why A ZeeZee Chalkboard?

I'll tell you why.. My Lightweight boards are your dream come true, geared for gift giving, personalization, cozy cafe's, kitsch kitchens, and savvy shop owners. If you LOVE my style and want a custom personalized board I would be happy to accommodate you!
I create a bas-relief carved textured frame with fun artwork to go with your space... Consider your ZeeZee Chalkboard as a fun and functional Art work for your Home or Business.
I concentrate more on the "Frame" of your board and leave the "chalking" up to you!
My boards can easily be shipped across Canada and the U.S.
Plain boards are nice... but a custom board created JUST for you is just ...ZeeZee....

WONDERFULLY UNIQUE!!! ORIGINAL!!!
Other Chalkboard company's offer you boards chalk full of writing...
I OFFER YOU A WORK OF ART FRAME CUSTOM FOR YOU!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin